The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification is for IT professionals looking to get their first job in Microsoft technology. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification confirms that you have core Windows Server 2012 skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas. This foundational certification validates your ability to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business.
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles, Server Features, & Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
- How to Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
- How to Configure and Manage Active Directory, Group Policy, & High Availability
- How to Configure Network Services and Identity & Access Solutions
- How to Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- How to Configure File and Print Services
This certification is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses