The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 certification shows that you have the minimum set of skills needed to hit the ground running, and differentiates you as better able to work with Windows Server 2008 in a real-world business context.
- Install and configure Active directory domains and forests.
- Configure active directory sites and trusts.
- Manage and maintain active directory objects.
- Configure IPv4, IPv6 addressing and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure a Domain Name System (DNS) server.
- Configuring remote access & Network Access Protection.
- Configure & manage file servers.
- How to manage, maintain and monitor network servers running windows server 2008 R2.
- How to install & maintain active directory.
- How to manage network users and computers using active directory on windows server 2008 R2.
- How to work with various network server roles such as DHCP, DNS, File & print services.
- How to problem solve errors with network servers running windows server 2008 R2.
- How to design and implement a windows server 2008 R2 based networks for med-large organizations.
This course is intended for Active Directory Technology Specialists, Server and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses