Validate your ability to understand the features of windows 8 and provides hands on experience with Windows 8.
- Perform a clean installation, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 8
- Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable a Windows 8 client computer.
- Learn to implement tools and technologies that can help secure Windows 8 desktops.
- how create and configure virtual machines in Hyper-V for Windows 8 and describe how to use it to support legacy applications
- Configure network connectivity on a Windows 8 client computer.
- Configure wireless network connectivity on a Windows 8 client computer.
- How to install and problem solve errors with windows 8 when it operates in a network.
- How can use the features and function of windows 8
This certification is intended for IT professionals who configure or support Windows 8 computers, devices, users and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as a single domain-based or peer-to-peer environment with access to the Internet and cloud services. The IT professional could be a consultant, full-time desktop support technician, or an IT generalist who administers Windows 8-based computers and devices as a portion of their broader technical responsibilities. The course is also intended for students who seek certification in the 70-687 Windows 8 Configuring exam.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses