- Duration 120 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
The MCITP certification on Windows helps validate your knowledge and skills in designing and deploying virtualization solutions when using Windows Server 2008 R2 in an enterprise organization, including server virtualization and desktop virtualization.
The course provides details on how to design, deploy, and manage Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2. It also provides details on how to manage a server & desktop virtualization environment by using System Center products such as SCVMM 2008 R2, SCOM 2007 R2, SCDPM 2007 R2, and SCCM 2007 R2.
- How to plan, setup, and manage a virtual environment including virtual servers and programs
- How to use virtualization technologies in windows 7 to run virtual machines and virtual programs in corporate networks
- How to manage and maintain an enterprise virtualization environment by using system center virtual machine manager
- How to design and plan for server virtualization by using Microsoft virtualization solutions
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses