- Price AED 15,781
- Duration 16 days
- Locations Knowledge Village
Koenig Solutions provides the MCITP SA training in Dubai. We are an authorized training partner of Microsoft, and conduct all training program based on Official Curriculum.
The MCITP SA training prepares candidates for:
- Handling routine management tasks related to directory services, file structure, and server OS.
- Providing troubleshooting support for tier-2
- Handling monitor servers
- Managing updates and distribution of different software
- Building and configuring servers
- Implementing audit policy
- Performing routine scans for vulnerability assessment
- Supporting change-management, as well as engineering projects
- Monitoring firewall logs
- Checking intrusion-detection solutions and systems
This certification holds equivalence with MCSA for Windows Server 2008.
Koenig Dubai is a “near-shore” branch of Koenig Solutions which is World’s #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)