This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field — typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous versions of Exchange Server
10135: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 .
- Configuring Mailbox Servers .
- Managing Recipient Objects .
- Managing Client Access .
- Managing Message Transport .
- Implementing Messaging Security .
- Implementing High Availability .
- Implementing Backup and Recovery .
- Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance .
- Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 .
- Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 .
- Transitioning from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 .
- Implementing Unified Messaging .
- Advanced Topics in Exchange Server 2010 .
10233: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Boot Camp Course
- Module 1: Introduction to Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment .
- Module 2: Designing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Integration with the Current Infrastructure .
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services .
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2010 .
- Module 5: Planning and Deploying Message Transport in Exchange Server 2010
- Module 6: Planning and Deploying Messaging Security .
- Module 7: Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance .
- Module 8: Planning and Deploying High Availability .
- Module 9: Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution .
- Module 10: Planning Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting .
- Module 11: Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 .
- Module 12: Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems .