- Price TBA
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Villa 78D - Street No. 1 5th District 6 th October City, CAIRO
- Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Managing Messaging Security Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Recovering Messaging Servers and Databases Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Designing a Messaging Infrastructure using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Designing a High Availability Messaging Solution using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
Description: Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
They are affiliated to Oxford Training College, London, England. They use the British strategies and techniques of education.
They are Managed by:
- Melanie Stone - General Manager (English)
- Wael Mostafa - Customer Service Manager
- Lobna Montasser - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Walaa Gwaily - Supervisor: Business Courses
- Hosny Mohamed Fahmy - Administration & Customer Service
Mission: They focus on high quality in everything that They do. Our responsibility is to meet the needs of our customers in an efficient and professional way.
Guided discovery, checking knowledge, working out rules, examples and concept questions.
Interesting, fast, effective learning.
Curriculum is designed to make learning and teaching easier.
Focus on listening and speaking.
Regular opportunities to evaluate the student’s progress.See all Oxford Academy Egypt courses