This course is for experienced IT professionals who focus on a broad range of issues on the client operating system, desktop applications, mobile devices, networking, and hardware support.
- Install, configure, and upgrade to windows 7
- Configure the pre-installation settings, post-installation system settings, network connectivity, and application settings in windows 7
- Configure and enable mobile computing in windows 7
- How to manage and problem solve errors in windows 7
- How to deploy windows 7 to computers in the network using Microsoft imaging technology to reduce time & effort
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician providing Tier to support, and experienced IT Professionals who focus on a broad range of desktop operating system, desktop application, mobile device, networking, and hardware support issues. Also who responsible for the maintenance and support of PC desktops, installing and testing line-of-business applications on end-user computers.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses