- Price AED 27,268
- Duration 27 days
- Locations Knowledge Village
Koenig offers official training for MCITP: EA (Enterprise Administrator) certification in Dubai.
This course stands equivalent to MCSE Windows Server 2008 certification. Students attending the training gain expertise in:
- Designing, configuring and troubleshooting of infrastructure and Active Directory Windows Server 2008
- Assessing and suggesting innovative technology solutions
- Handling and resolving infrastructure issues
- Developing best practices for operations, engineering and development teams
- Guiding businesses to implement security policies that impact infrastructure
MCITP: EA training also makes individuals confident of participating in security-based application reviews. They become proficient in ensuring that applications remain in line with standard security practices and guidelines.
Along with MCITP: Enterprise Administrator certification, students can attend the following courses in Dubai:
Koenig Dubai is a “near-shore” branch of Koenig Solutions which is World’s #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)