- Price AED 100,000
- Duration 1 Year (Full Time) & 2 years (Part Time)
- Timings 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Locations Knowledge Village
The Middlesex University MBA programme has six taught modules each worth 20 credit-points in addition to and followed by a 60-credit dissertation. Four of the taught 20-credit modules are core and common across all pathways of the MBA. These relate to the core areas of competence which business professional need to effectively manage their workplace responsibilities. These four core modules are:
- Executive Leadership;
- Business Strategy;
- Finance and Economics;
- Marketing Management.
Two further 20-credit taught modules offer students the opportunity to emphasize their studies on their chosen area or discipline. The Operations and Logistics pathway is focused towards providing the student a deeper understanding of how operations and logistics contribute towards improving efficiency, responsiveness and profitability of the firm. The two specialist Operations and Logistics modules are:
- Operations Strategy: enables a student to conduct a critical appraisal of how operations strategy can add value to a business and how to integrate this strategy with the business strategy.
- Supply Chain Management: provides an in-depth understanding of the subject area by examining current developments in the fields of purchasing, logistics, dealing with demand supply uncertainties and global supply chain management.
What is Distinctive About the Middlesex MBA?
- Internationally recognised London degree, completed here in Dubai
- A multi-cultural cohort that work in a range of industries and businesses
- Outstanding full time faculty with industry experience based in Dubai
- Opportunity to choose an area of emphasis in either Business Excellence, Finance, International Business, Marketing or Operations and Logistics or alternatively choose a more generalist approachf
- Four Applied Learning Experiences and Four Executive Skills Development activities – away from the classroom
- International experience with a well-established international field trip. Past field trips have been to Milan , Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Madrid and other cities depending on the business theme for that year.
- A project-based MBA means that you undertake a significant practice-based project at the end of your taught content. 11 Exemptions for CIMA Advanced Qualification
- Applicants will be expected to have three or more years of relevant business experience and hold at least a second class honours degree from a UK university or a degree of equivalent standard.
- Holders of graduate-level professional qualifications may also be admitted and are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who do not possess either an honours degree or professional qualifications are also considered, but normally only if they supply a GMAT score of at least 550 points.
English Language Requirements
- Applicants whose undergraduate degree was not taught and examined in English must have one of the following English language qualifications: IELTS (written and spoken 6.5 or higher, and (preferably) listening 7.0) or TOEFL 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based) or 100 (internet based) score.
About the University
Middlesex University Dubai is the first overseas campus of the internationally renowned Middlesex University in London. The campus which opened in January 2005, has over 2,800 students from over 90 nationalities and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a wide variety of subject areas. The origins of Middlesex University date back to 1878 and it is one of only a handful UK universities to have been awarded three Queen's anniversary prizes
Middlesex aims to be a global university and build on its outstanding reputation as an international provider of quality higher education.
Middlesex is a major recruiter of international students – to its London campuses and to its campus in Dubai. More than twenty permanently staffed offices all over the world help prospective students with every aspect of their higher education planning and application.
Middlesex also works in partnership with some of the most prestigious international universities and other educational providers. Middlesex programmes are taught in more than 100 institutions the world over. Middlesex also validates the quality of other institutions’ programmes.
Over the next decade the University intends to open more Middlesex campuses outside the UK and continue to develop and provide – by working in partnership – outstanding higher education.
Quality and Recognition
Middlesex University’s quality credentials are outstanding. Middlesex University is audited by the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for Higher Education and the Dubai campus is an integral part of this audit process. Our Dubai campus is subject to the same rigorous quality assurance procedures that have earned Middlesex University the highest possible endorsement from the QAA.
Middlesex University Dubai is also licensed by the Dubai government’s Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). Furthermore, the University Quality Assurance International Board at KHDA reviews all programmes on offer in Dubai to ensure that the quality of programmes taught in Dubai are equivalent to those at the home campus in London.
Academic programmes in Dubai have the same validation and monitoring system as in London, with the same examinations taken simultaneously in both cities. The Honours and Masters degrees awarded to Dubai campus students are therefore identical to those achieved by students at the London campuses, and students can transfer between campuses if they wish.
Whether in London or Dubai, Middlesex University students are prepared for a significant role in the global economy.See all Middlesex University Dubai courses