- Price AED 59,900
- Duration 18 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Locations BTEC, Abu Dhabi, BTEC, Al Ain...+1 more
The Northampton MBA Top-up prepares you to be a skilled and knowledgeable leader who can influence people, offer strategic direction and make good use of financial, human and technical resources. We will help you to develop creative thought and insight and challenge you to stretch your natural abilities.
Our mixture of theory and practice gives you academic expertise combined with real-world experience. You will be studying alongside practitioners from a diverse range of business and professional backgrounds, and will benefit from shared experiences of management styles from varying organisations and business cultures.
Alongside your academic development, you will be able to develop key transferable skills, including:
- Project management and problem-solving
- Planning, analysis, organisation and implementation
- Teamwork, leadership, personal efficiency and communication
- Development of innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
Stage 1: Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
Stage 2: MBA Top-up
- Critical Issues in Business (10 credits)
- Business Research Project (50 credits)
BTEC brings to you international qualifications which set the pathway to Graduation in Business Administration, Computing Science, International Tourism and Hospitality Management related interdisciplinary fields.
With collaborations with UK universities such as University of Northampton, Anglia Ruskin University and London School of Marketing, BTEC provides students industry relevant, accredited qualifications, delivered across many locations in the UAE.
BTEC also offers financing options to assist students with the paymnent of their fees, by offering instalment options.See all BTEC courses
MBA Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 23, 2017 General, MBA