- Fees / Price AED 72,000
- Location Ajman
The AUST MBA program seeks to satisfy the quality assurance standards set by world-class business programs accreditation organizations such as AACSB and the Association of MBAs.
- To train students in the theoretical and applied aspects of the core business functions such as accounting, marketing, finance, information systems and operations management.
- To train students thoroughly in one of the subject area specializations such as Marketing, Financial Management , and Human Resource Management.
- To ensure, with the help of course offering and case studies, that the students communicate effectively, and provide leadership ability, and team-building skills.
- To train students to manage ethical issues and multicultural diversity.
- To equip students with the techniques and strategic tools to recognize, comprehend and analyze the various dimensions of business environment.
- To promote scholarly research for finding solutions for real-life business problems for the benefit of the academia, business organizations, community and the nation.
AUST OFFERS a wide array of undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the needs of students and employers in relation to the knowledge-based economy through the combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The University is committed to producing globally competitive graduates who are equipped with the highest sense of professionalism and social responsibility by continually enhancing the quality of its core functions: teaching, research, training, expertise and practice, all exercised in an innovative environment.See all Ajman University of Science and Technology courses