- Duration: 2 Years
For students with a four-year non BBA degree/relevant degree, the duration of the MBA program is 2 to 2.5 years. 24 courses (72 credits) are needed to graduate. Students are also required to complete a six-week internship and clear the SZABIST comprehensive exam. The maximum duration to complete this degree is five years.
- BA 5301 Financial Accounting
- BA 5303 Management Principles
- BA 5305 Statistics and Mathematics for Business
- BA 5306 Computer Orientation and Packages
- BA 5317 English Writing Skills
- BA 5404 Marketing Principles
- BA 5106 Marketing Management
- BA 5401 Introduction to Business Finance
- BA 5304 Business and Electronic Communication
- BA 5302 Microeconomics
- BA 5411 Cost and Management Accounting
- BA 5403 Management Information Systems
- BA 5105 Financial Management
- BA 5205 Human Resource Management
- BA 5402 Macroeconomics
- BA 5206 Business Research Methods
- BA 5xxx Elective-I
- BA 5xxx Elective-II
- BA 5104 Strategic Management
- BA 5211 Organizational Behavior
- BA 5406 Entrepreneurship
- BA 5xxx Elective-III
- BA 5xxx Elective-IV
- BA 5219 Research Project (3 credits)
About Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST)
The Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) is a fully Chartered Institute estab¬lished through a Legislative Act of the Sindh Assembly (Sindh Act No. XI of 1995) and is approved and recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan, as a degree granting institution.
SZABIST has campuses in Karachi, Islamabad, Larkana and Dubai (UAE). SZABIST is a registered member of the International Association of Universities (IAU), Paris; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London; Federation of the Universities of Islamic World (FUIW), Rabat; Asia University Federation (AUF), Seoul; and the Association of SAARC Universities (ASU).
BusinessWeek, the leading international business magazine, has listed SZABIST among the best business schools of the world for six years (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 & 2008). SZABIST is one of the top 20 business schools from Asia recognized by BusinessWeek.
Only two business schools from Pakistan are listed in BusinessWeek. Asia Inc, a leading Asian Magazine, has ranked SZABIST among the top MBA Schools of South Asia in its Asia’s Best MBA Schools Survey for two consecutive years (2003, 2004). SZABIST is one of the top 15 business schools from South Asia ranked in Asia Inc. SZABIST is also ranked among the best Science and Technology and MBA schools in Asia by the CNN-Time publication, Asiaweek. SZABIST is also listed in the CNN Executive Education Schools. SZABIST, thus, has the unparalleled honor of being the only Pakistani Institute to be recognized internationally by BusinessWeek, Asiaweek,Asia Inc. and CNN.See all Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) courses