- Locations: New Cairo City
- Duration: 2 Years
To transform management practice in Egypt and the region through offering high quality graduate executive education. We value integrity, intellectualism and humility.
- Attract the most qualified applicants
- Provide superior graduate executive education
- Produce leaders that advocate progress and reform
- Help professionals advance their managerial careers
- Contribute in Egypt's development
The learning philosophy of GUC - MBA Program is based on
- Class interaction- Instructors expect students to participate in the discussions and present critical views.
- Team work-teamwork, not just group work is both a teaching method and outcome.
- Hands on and experiential learning- Most students learn by doing much faster than they do by hearing or seeing.
- Integrating research and teaching- Students should engage in scientific research and discovery as they learn.
The GUC Masters of Business Administration is a management education program that provides a general knowledge in all business functional areas with an in-depth study of topics selected by the students according to their personal development prospects from the following majors:
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources and Organization Behavior
- Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Accounting and Financial Control
- Operations Management
Each major includes five courses: 3 major courses + 1 elective + 1 seminar. Every student has to prepare a thesis in order to deeply explore a management issue in which s/he integrates theory and practice.
About German University in Cairo (GUC)
The German University in Cairo, GUC, is an Egyptian Private University founded by the presidential decree 27/2002, according to the law number 101/1992 and its executive regulations number 355/1996.
German university in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts, State of Baden- Württemberg, Germany, and supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Embassy in Cairo, the Arab/German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, The State University of Tübingen and The State University of Mannheim.
The German University in Cairo is an independent, non-profit oriented Egyptian private institution, managed by a consortium of Germans and Egyptians with the vision of building a leading center of excellence in teaching and research that will effectively contribute to the general welfare nationally and internationally and endeavour the scientific, technical, economic and cultural cooperation between Egypt and Germany.See all German University in Cairo (GUC) courses