The MBA program at the School of Business, Manipal University, Dubai has been listed among the top three in the Gulf region, according to Forbes Middle East (2012). The program provides a comprehensive exposure to the key business concepts and their application in real world scenarios through case studies, simulations and seminars. Along with faculty who are subject matter experts, exposure to industry experts gives the students more practical orientation and latest market insights. Graduates of the program are thus prepared to comprehend, analyze and provide solution to organizations they are associated with, in this region and across the world. The program aims to create business leaders with strong analytical skills who are able to make sound and ethical business decisions.
What is distinctive about this course?
- Ranked as a Top 3 MBA program in the Middle East by Forbes Middle East Magazine
- Delivered by a mix of full time faculty and industry experts
- Multiple specializations to choose from
Managerial Economics, Organizational Behaviour, Quantitative Methods, Accounting for Managers, Business Communication, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Corporate Finance, Operations Management
Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations, Healthcare Management
Who is this course for?
- Day MBA Program - Targeted at full time students, fresh out of UG who are looking to complete their MBA program before joining the workplace
- Evening/Weekend MBA - Targeted towards working professionals seeking to move ahead in their corporate careers
- Completed UG program successfully from a recognized university
- Proficiency in English language is a must
- 10% Scholarship for students scoring above 70% in their UG program or 7.4 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- 10% Scholarship for students with 3+ years of full time work experience and a score above 60% in their UG program or equivalent CGPA
Manipal University Dubai is the leading multi-disciplinary Indian private university branch campus in the UAE. Established in Dubai in 2000, Manipal University, Dubai has grown into one of the largest private universities in the Middle East & Africa Region enrolling over 1700 students from across 33 nationalities across the globe. It ranks as India's Best Private University as per the QS Asia University Rankings (2014) and is amongst the Top 100 BRICS Universities in the World.
MU Dubai offers high quality, yet affordable industry-aligned Post Graduate level programs ranging from niche programs like Media & Communication & Interior Design to technology oriented M Tech programs. Its flagship program is the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) which is offered in 3 formats (Day, Evening & Weekend). The university has a dedicated Placement & Industry connect cell which ensures that graduating students get ample opportunities for career advancement as well as industry interaction.See all Manipal University courses
General Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 23, 2017 General, MBA
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.