- Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
In this course, students will learn the basics of Autodesk Maya. By the end of the course, they should be able to create a wide range of 3D objects, from simple logos to complete rooms, as well as more complex objects such as cars. Topics include modeling, lighting, materials, simple animation and rendering.
- Animators, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, art directors, artists, architects, interior designers and anyone who is interested in creating 3D images and animations.
- None, but an artistic sensibility would be beneficial to students.
- Introduction to Maya
- Quick Start: Animating a Simple Object
- Customizing Maya
- Creating a Room
- Basics of Animation
- Final Project: Making a Car
- Importing 2D plans from AutoCAD and modeling in 3ds Max
- Animation essentials
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses