Course detailsCourse Overview
- To enable new MATLAB users to get up to speed quickly
- Become familiar with the MATLAB environment to create, save, graph, and publish their programs
- Get acquainted with workspace and variable editor to begin developing your own MATLAB M-files
Who Should Attend
- Automation and Control Engineers
- PLC Programmers
- Data Analysts
- Engineering Design Professionals
- Welcome to MATLAB
- Getting Started
- MATLAB M-File Editors
- Creating your first Program
- Hands On Project Exercise
Updated on 23 April, 2019
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 37 Hours
- MATLAB Programming for Chemical Engineering London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom