- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
The Materials Handling and Storage module makes you aware of the dangers and costs of materials handling accidents (incidents). You will learn to recognize the hazards associated with unsafe storage of materials and learn techniques to control these hazards and prevent future accident (incidents).
- Identify the major causes of materials handling injuries.
- Describe safe manual materials handling methods and guidelines.
- Identify the safety guidelines, hazards, and special considerations associated with various types of materials handling equipment.
- List ways to minimize hazards of material storage.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses