- Duration: 18 Months
- Timings Weekday Evening Classes
Since the rapid development in IT platforms and enterprises, organizations are increasingly concerned with how business can benefit from IT services and tools. Canadian University Dubai has identified that the next generation of leaders need to understand and implement the various aspects of IT Management, Governance, and Assurance.
This has resulted in the creation of a new Masters program ' the first of its kind in the region ' that aims to develop professionals with the necessary skills in IT governance and services. The MITGOV program also supports the strategic vision of the Smart City model infrastructure, which is a growing strategic development initiative across the region.
- Quantitative Analysis for Management
- IT Services and Operations
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Information Systems Control and Audit
- IT Governance in IT Investment Decision Process
- Information Security and Continuity Planning
- Law, Regulations and IT Contracts
- Strategic Urbanization of Information Systems & Planning
- Governance & Management of IS
- IT Management and Governance Project (Capstone)
How will I benefit from taking this program?
After successful completion of this program, students will hold an internationally recognized graduate degree in IT Management and Governance and be able to access professional certifications such as CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
- Completion of a recognized baccalaureate in a discipline appropriate for the Master’s degree.
- A higher Diploma is not equivalent to a baccalaureate degree and does not qualify an applicant for admission to masters programs.
About Canadian University Dubai
The Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 and currently offers a range of programs, from Bachelor and Master degrees to professional certificates and corporate training at its campus in the heart of downtown Dubai. CUD is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and has affiliations with reputed international universities and institutions from Canada, France, Ireland and the USA. CUD provides a gateway for students to pursue Higher Education programs in Canada by delivering high quality education in the UAE. CUD attracts students from across the globe with 90 different nationalities currently pursuing degrees in various educational disciplines.See all Canadian University Dubai courses