- Price AED 19,000 per term
- Duration 15 - 18 months
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 11 courses (36 credit hours).
- Module based; three days a week for five weeks.
- Tuition (per course) - AED 10,500*
- 15 to 18 months for completion
UD’s strong relationship with the Dubai International Arbitration Centre drives the LLM Program to be market-friendly, especially in its role of formulating business policy, dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.
LLM Program in ADR and FCML prepares graduates for successful careers in
- Legal departments of Finance & Banking institutions
- Business to Business (B2B) online firms challenged with new federal laws
- Companies in the UAE’s Free Zones
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Specialized Institutes for mediation
- Commercial courts in Dubai
- Commercial arbitration courts (in DIFC)
- Real estate investment in Dubai and UAE
- Towers/commercial centers (on ownership/lease basis)
Features of the LLM Program*
- Graduate-level legal education and English language instruction.
- Services the region, UAE and the international community.
- Focused instruction in essential practical skills such as:
- Legal research and writing
- Arbitration practice
- Mediation practice
- Financial crimes and money laundering
- Contract drafting
- Moot court
- Arbitration competitions
- Resolution of business conflict
- Ethical awareness
- Excellent global networking opportunities through the International Chamber of Commerce and Chartered Institute of Arbitration.
- Central location and excellent infrastructure at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Delivered by qualified, practicing faculty members.
Highly qualified individuals with a bachelor degree in law, business or related field.
LSAT – (Optional)
LSAT score ≥ 100
Why Choose the University of Dubai?
The University of Dubai has an astonishing array of business and IT programs. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to develop and educate leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of our alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership are a reflection of this commitment. A Central to our success is an outstanding faculty that creates a deep understanding of business through its teaching (with skill and passion) research and services. Our faculty members have made the classroom at the University of Dubai a place where learning is an intense and an interactive engagement. The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge. It also builds up the critical thinking and judgment that is the basis for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly changing world.See all University of Dubai courses