- Fees / Price AED 121,206
- Duration 1.8 Years/18 months
- Timings Sunday- Thursday, 6-9 pm and Online
- Locations Dubai Silicon Oasis
This is a cutting-edge program is designed is to provide working professionals with the leadership skills they need to transform their service organization.
Who is this course for?
Class schedule cater to working professionals; providing intensive seminars offered in the evening and on weekends.
The global service environment imposes significant responsibility on leadership.
- Creating and innovating new service ideas, practices, and policies,
- Building and utilizing sophisticated human capital assets wisely,
- Designing, aligning and implementing new strategic focus,
- Building experiences the consumer values
- Application of service leadership concepts to produce superior performance outcomes
Benefits of the Course:
- Earn an internationally accredited American degree from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York and an accredited UAE degree from RIT Dubai.
- Not-for-profit University sponsored by Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Study with a world-class faculty from RIT in a student-centered learning environment
- Benefit from the resources and advantage of a top ranked U.S. University
- Learn about the newest technology and advancements in engineering, computing and business
- Flexible delivery model geared towards working professionals
- Spend on term studying at the main campus in Rochester, New York, USA
- Complete a master's degree in 12-18 months
- Benefit from sharing experiences with other in your field
- Competitive Scholarship program
- A baccalaureate from an accredited university
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- A minimum score of 555 (paper based), 213 (computer based) or (76 Internet based) on the TOEFL, or IELTS score of 6.5
- Degree awarded by RIT in NY, USA
- Internationally Recognized
- Accredited by Ministry of Higher Education in UAE
Testimonial of a former student:
"Self-confidence, dedication, planning ahead and positive thinking were the main values that I learned while I studied at RIT Dubai. I never forget these principles and will apply them in the future in my daily work. RIT Dubai provided me with tools and best practices that I would use for working with both international and local customers." Fatma al Bedaiwi, Emirati. Class of 2010
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT Dubai) is a U.S. University that has recently created global interest for its internationally recognized programs and its recognition as one of the world's most respected technologically focused universities. RIT Dubai's parent campus in Rochester, New York, is the 11th largest private university in the U.S. and was established 185 years ago. This strong reputation and long tradition of excellence explains why leading college guides and publications have consistently ranked RIT among the top universities in the United States. As a result, the students at its satellite campus in Dubai benefit from this distinguished history.
Upon graduating from RIT Dubai, students will leave with an internationally recognized American degree that is accredited by the U.A.E. Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. In today's globalized and highly competitive world, the need for a universally recognized degree has become increasingly important. RIT has a long history of degree programs, including one of the largest cooperative education programs in the world, which meets business and industry needs and prepares students for successful careers in a global society.
RIT Dubai offers Bachelor's and Master's degrees in business and leadership, engineering, and computing, and its graduates are in high demand with a 98% placement rate. Excellence in education is RIT Dubai's highest priority, and the admission process is competitive and selective in order to guarantee an engaged and diverse student body. The faculty consists of outstanding professors from the United States, the Middle East, and around the world. RIT is a not-for-profit university located in Dubai Silicon Oasis, a technology park with over 900 companies such as SAP, Henkel, Schneider Electric, Fujitsu, and Axiom.See all RIT Dubai courses