- Price AED 106,500
- Duration 18 Months
- Timings Evenings
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai Silicon Oasis
The graduate degree in Networking and Systems Administration combines technical knowledge with business and leadership concepts and educates stu- dents in the practices, methodologies, and techniques used in the manage-ment of a modern and secure IT infrastructure. The focus is on enterprise-level problems and solutions including enterprise security, net-working forensics, auditing, network security, network cryptography, net-work design and implementation, and network administration. Students will earn the same degree and be taught by the same faculty as if they enrolled in the masters degree program being taught on the RIT campus in Rochester, New York.
- Admission to the graduate degree program is granted to qualified applicants who show high potential for success.
- Pre-requisites for admission include a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with an equivalent grade point of average of 3.0 out of a 4.0, and solid educational or employment record in networking, security and systems administration.
- In addition, all applicants are required to meet the English language requirement for graduate study at RIT by submitting either a TOEFL score (minimum score 80 internet based, 213 computer based or 550 paper based) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- Degree awarded by RIT in NY, USA
- Internationally Recognized
- Accredited by Ministry of Higher Education in UAE
Rochester Institute of Technology, founded in 1829, non for profit private US based university, is backed by 180-year history of delivering high-quality education in the United States. RIT has been listed in Peterson's Competitive Colleges and listed in Barron's Best Buys in College Education. Recently RIT was ranked as the third largest online learning provider in the nation by Inside Technology Training magazine. And RIT has the third largest production of graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics among U.S universities.
All programs offered in Dubai are the same as those offered in the main New York campus. The degrees that we grant are US accredited degrees. All Bachelor's & Master's programs are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education in UAE. Students have also the option to move between the two campuses in NY or Dubai during their years of study.See all RIT Dubai courses