With the introduction of .Net framework, a new, exciting programming language was introduced. Visual C# 2005 combines the power and flexibility of Visual C++ with the simplicity of Visual Basic. It is a modern object oriented programming language designed and implemented from the ground up to include and expand on the best features found in other languages. Accordingly, it is the language of choice for the developers working on the .Net platform. In this package you’ll learn about important. Starting with saving objects to a stream using .NET Serialization and creating and displaying reports, you’ll work through crucial topics such as attributes and reflection, programming XML using the XmlDocument class, and the XmlReader/XmlWriter classes, creating Windows Services, and drawing your own user interfaces using the System.Drawing namespace. You’ll see how to handle vital distribution issues, learning about application security, versioning, and deployment. You’ll dig deeper into working with the most complex of Visual Studio’s built-in controls, the DataGridView control, how to extend Visual Studio 2005 in a number of different ways, get started building mobile applications, and how to interact with printers and how to print documents. You’re certain to find many topics here that will extend your knowledge, your capabilities, and your value as a developer.
- Visual C# 2005 Core
- Visual C# 2005 Advanced
- Visual C# 2005 Applications
- List the major elements of the .NET Framework and explain how C# fits into the .NET Platform.
- Analyze the basic structure of a C# application and be able to document, debug, compile, and run a simple application.
- Create, name, and assign values to variables.
- Use common statements to implement flow control, looping, and exception handling.
- Create methods (functions and subroutines) that can return values and take parameters.
- Create, initialize, and use arrays.
- Explain the basic concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming.
- Use common objects and reference types.
- Create, initialize, and destroy objects in a C# application.
- Build new C# classes from existing classes.
- Create self-contained classes and frameworks in a C# application.
- Define operators, use delegates, and add event specifications.
- Implement properties and indexers.
- Use predefined and custom attributes.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses