The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this one-day workshop, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally.
- Develop expertise at expressing yourself effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
What You Will Cover:
- Understanding the Interview
- Types of Questions
- Getting Ready
- Live and In Person
- Following up the Interview
- Common Problems and Solutions
- Phase Two (after the interview)
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Sealing the Deal
- Getting What You’re Worth