- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this workshop, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Apply the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present themselves professionally.
- Express themselves effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
- Module 1: Understanding the Interview
- Module 2: Types of Questions
- Module 3: Getting Ready
- Module 4: Live and in Person
- Module 5: Following up the Interview
- Module 6: Common Problems and Solutions
- Module 7: Phase Two
- Module 8: Practice Makes Perfect
- Module 9: Sealing the Deal
- Module 10: Getting What You’re Worth
- Module 11: Workshop Wrap-Up
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses