By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- What is Communication?
- How Do We Communicate?
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Language Barriers
- Cultural Barriers
- Differences in Time and Place
- Paraverbal Communication Skills
- The Power of Pitch
- The Truth about Tone
- The Strength of Speed
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Understanding the Mehrabian Study
- All About Body Language
- Interpreting Gestures
- Speaking Like a STAR
- Listening Skills
- Understanding Active Listening
- Sending Good Signals to Others
- Asking Good Questions
- Open & closed Questions
- Probing Questions
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Discussing General Topics
- Sharing Ideas and Perspectives
- Sharing Personal Experiences
- Communication Behavior and Conflict Management
- Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behavior
- Understanding Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Mastering Conflict Management Skills
- Learning to Say "NO"
- Constructive Feedback and Criticism
- The Value of Feedback
- Positive and Negative Feedback
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- Dealing with Negative Criticism
- Our Top Networking Tips
- Understanding Precipitating Factors
- Establishing Common Ground
- Using "I" Messages
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses