- Locations: 47 Road 250, Degla - Victoria Square - Maadi Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
Mastering Requirements Management with Use Cases provides three days of training in requirements management and usecase modeling techniques. The course focuses on eliciting and managing the changing requirements of a project; analyzing the problem, defining the product vision and feature requirements, defining software requirements with use cases, and requirement attributes, and maintaining traceability, change management, and impact analysis for project scope management. The course shows how use-case modeling and requirements management techniques are used to define and document requirements that meet stakeholder needs. In-class exercises will give students practical experience in developing use cases.
The course serves two audiences. The primary audience is people who will be actively engaged in the elicitation and definition of software requirements. This includes systems, requirements, and business analysts. The secondary audience would be interested in taking this class because they are consumers of the software requirements and need to understand how to read, verify, interpret and plan with the software requirements of the system. This group includes project managers, software analysts and designers, QA designers and testers, and customers and users.
- Systems analysts
- Requirements analysts
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Software analysts and designers
- QA designers and testers
- Customers and users
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Apply requirements management techniques to define a clear statement of product requirements.
- Capture and document requirements with use-case modeling techniques.
- Develop requirements in an iterative process.
- Describe a documentation hierarchy and standards for defining levels of requirements for a product.
- Use requirement attributes and traceability to help manage scope and change throughout product lifecycle.
- Use requirements to drive ongoing design, test, and user documentation activities.
- Best Practices of Software Engineering
- Introduction to Mastering Requirements Management with Use Cases
- Introduction to Use-Case Modeling
Analyze the Problem
- Find the root causes of the problem
- Identify the best solution to solve the business problem
Understand Stakeholder Needs
- Define the System
- Define product features
- Find Actors and Use Cases
Manage System Scope
- Use requirements attributes to plan and manage scope
Refine the System Definition
- Detail the Use Cases
- Define Supplementary Specifications
Manage Changing Requirements
Structure the Use-Case Model
- include, extend, use-case, and actor generalization
Requirements Across the Product Lifecycle
With over 16 years of innovation in IT training and services for enterprises and individuals across Egypt, the region and internationally,We_They for IT is today a leader in the ICT sector.
In the past few years, We_They for IT accomplished a high rank between the leading companies in professional training, software development and technical support.See all Compex courses