- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 48 Hours
The Project Management (PM) module integrates traditional project management with resource and cost management. It is ideal for single-project users, as well as organizations that need to simultaneously manage multiple projects and support multiuser access across job sites or the entire organization. The PM module also provides centralized resource management. Trainees will understand the resources and cost concepts, adding resources to activities, Leveling resources and risk managing to control the project expenses. In addition, they will learn how to use resources and cost profiles; create a tracking layout and understanding the cash flow concept.
- Primavera P6 Scheduling
- Primavera P6 Costing
- Understanding The Project, project life-time cycle.
- Understanding Project Managing.
- Understanding work in a multiuser, role-based environment.
- Understanding and Creating The EPS, OBS and WBS.
- Create the Project and Activities Codes Dictionaries.
- Working in Network Logic Layout.
- Customizing Layout by sorting, Grouping and filtering.
- Adjusting Time schedule.
- Creating Baseline(s).
- Tracking The Project.
- Understanding the project budget.
- Understanding resources types.
- Understanding roles.
- Creating and assigning resources to activities.
- Grouping, sorting and summarizing resources.
- Leveling resources.
- Risk Managing , issues and thresholds.
- Updating and tracking resources.
- Understanding the cash flow concept.
- Controlling project expenses.
- Getting Report, individual, grouping and batching.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses