In this package trainees will learn to use the PHP programming language to write full-featured, interactive web applications. The trainees will learn the fundamentals of the PHP language, the basic syntax of PHP, the capabilities of PHP, and how to embed PHP code into HTML documents. In addition to the capabilities and language fundamentals of PHP trainees will learn how to accomplish major web application tasks such as processing user input from web forms, saving application data to be used on later pages, storing data on the web server in files or databases, manipulating strings and dates, and trainees will learn PHP support for object-oriented programming. In this package trainees will learn writing SQL queries using MySQL. This package covers perse topics ranging from MySQL Engine types, to writing queries using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- PHP 5
- PHP & MySQL Applications
- Understand the logical structure of your code and control the order in which your PHP scripts execute.
- Understand and write syntactically correct PHP.
- Create pages that respond to form submissions.
- Maintain state with cookies and sessions.
- Automatically generate e-mails.
- Conditionally execute certain lines of code and loop constructs to execute the same line multiple times.
- Define blocks of code that can be called from different locations in your applications.
- Inject PHP code into an HTML document.
- Explore the concepts of names (also known as identifiers) and learn the rules for creating them.
- Express data within your PHP code by learning when and how you should use a literal value versus a name constant or a variable.
- Work with the String data type; also work with a set of functions to manipulate strings.
- Read and write files on the server.
- Validate user input with regular expressions.
- Create modular, reusable code by writing user-defined functions.
- Understand how MySQL works.
- Use SQL to output reports with MySQL using select statement.
- Modify MySQL data with SQL.
- Create a simple MySQL database.
- Use the MySQL Client Program and other interfaces.
- Use joins and subqueries in SQL.
- Use SQL expressions and basic functions.
- Create and alter tables, indexes and views.
- Understand how privileges are controlled.
- Use advanced data types.
- Manage the structure of databases and tables.
- Write complex SQL query statements.
- Use advanced SQL expressions and functions.
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses