- Locations: 47 Road 250, Degla - Victoria Square - Maadi Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 4 Days
Mastering Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Unified Modeling Language (OOAD/UML) 2.0 presents the concepts and techniques necessary to effectively use system requirements captured in use cases to drive the development of a robust design model. In this intensive, hands-on workshop, learn to apply UML 2.0 notation to fundamental OOAD concepts, including architecture, objects, classes, components, subsystems, stereotypes, relationships, and supporting diagrams. Use UML throughout the project life-cycle to capture and communicate analysis and design decisions. Thus, you learn UML 2.0 notation in the context of an iterative, use case-driven, architecture-centric process. In addition, language-specific examples of common UML constructs are provided in a separate appendix.
Note: There is no visual modeling toolset training incorporated into this methodology course.
Analysts, designers, and software developers, and other practitioners, who desire an understanding of object-oriented analysis and design concepts and hands-on practical experience applying the techniques within a use-case-driven, architecture-centric, and iterative development process.
Note: You should be currently involved in analysis and design work or in developing analysis and design models using UML.
- Apply an iterative, use case-driven, architecture-centric process to the development of a robust design model
- Use UML 2.0 to represent the design model
- Apply the concepts of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Explain the different views of software architecture, the key mechanisms that are defined in support of that architecture, and the effect of the architecture and mechanisms on the produced design
- Describe some basic design considerations, including the use of patterns
- Best practices of software engineering
- Concepts of object orientation
- Requirements overview
- Analysis and design overview
- Architectural analysis
- Use-case analysis
- Identify design elements
- Identify design mechanisms
- Describe the run-time architecture
- Describe distribution
- Use-case design
- Subsystem design
- Class design
- Database design (optional)
With over 16 years of innovation in IT training and services for enterprises and individuals across Egypt, the region and internationally,We_They for IT is today a leader in the ICT sector.
In the past few years, We_They for IT accomplished a high rank between the leading companies in professional training, software development and technical support.See all Compex courses