- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan and manage projects using Microsoft Project 2010.
To get the most from any project management software, the user must understand the project management techniques upon which the software is based. This course presents the most popular project management software in the context of how a project manager will use it.
Participants in this course learn the functions of the software and the project management concepts which make the software effective.
This presentation begins with the basic concepts and leads participants through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small to medium-sized project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Project.
- Learn how to leverage the new Graphic User Interface.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Manage and track the project through the software
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses