It is a quick start to Java programming language geared for developers who have prior knowledge of Object-oriented concepts, Throughout the Package you will learn the best practices for writing object oriented Programs using Java. The Package quickly covers the Java language syntax and then moves into the object-oriented features of the language. You will learn the Java language mechanics found in other programming languages, such as variables, iterations, control statements, methods and arrays. You will also discuss object-oriented theory as it relates to Java. You will create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) for applications, emphasizing components, layouts, and graphics, also most production programs will need to interface with technologies such as threading, applets and networking. This Package explores advanced Java Standard Edition language features and packages. Multi-threaded applications will be covered in detail including concepts such as deadlocks and race conditions. Trainees will also learn how to utilize more advanced I/O capabilities with object serialization. Client/server applications will be written utilizing both the java.net and java.rmi packages. Reflection in Java and JAR files are covered. There is also an introduction to JavaBeans.
- Java Programming Core
- Java Programming Advanced
- Java Programming Applications
- Understand the fundamentals of the Java language.
- Describe the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Use Java variables, control statements, methods and arrays.
- Discuss object-oriented theory, including abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Identify the differences between instance and class members.
- Use Java interfaces.
- Describe Java packages and accessibility.
- Use the Java Abstract Windowing Toolkit (AWT) and Swing components central to SDK.
- Define applets and the applet life cycle.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of database programming in Java using JDBC.
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses