- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 42 Hours
Learn how to design Flash projects with sophisticated animation, import video and sound files, and integrate buttons with compelling interactivity using Action Script. Powerful features such as the new Motion Editor, inverse kinematics, and support for 3D will make developing your Flash sites fast, easy, and fun.
- Learning Flash: Design Visualization
- Learning Flash : Advanced Features
- Learning Flash : Application
- Getting to know the work area.
- Finding resources for using flash.
- Creating rectangles, curves, transparencies, symbols and editing text.
- Understanding the project file.
- Animating 3D Motion.
- Understanding Action Script 3.0.
- Working with sound and video.
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder.
- Using components to create interactivity.
- Loading and Controlling Flash Content.
- Publishing Flash Documents.
- Publishing a Movie for the Web.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses