- Locations: Garden City
- Duration: 5 Days
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is increasingly relevant to organizational development and developing people, because the EI principles provide a new way to understand and assess people's behaviours, management styles, attitudes, interpersonal skills, and potential. In addition, much research correlates high emotional intelligence with high performance in Leadership, Sales, Customer Relations, Recruitment and other vital factors in organisational success.
This workshop enables participants to develop their emotional intelligence whilst, at the same time, exploring ideas to take back to their organizations that will enable it to become more productive and focused in delivering organizational objectives. The workshop will cover practical tools to help develop a creatively agile company.
In addition the workshop will provide participants with techniques and strategies for dealing with stress, crisis and conflict.
Benefits to the individuals will include increased self-awareness, more confidence and professional power, empathy and understanding with others, and richer more rewarding relationships. Benefits to the organization will include improved internal communication, more positive working relationships and the “buzz” that comes from working in a dynamic and creative organization.
At the end of the workshop participants will be better able to:
- Lead and communicate effectively in a wide range of situations
- Access their internal power
- Enjoy the challenges of work without stress
- Establish an effective work/life balance
- Build a network of strong relationships within and outside the organisation
- Use emotional intelligence to achieve specific goals
- Manage their internal state and control disruptive emotions
- Recognise signs of stress in self and others and take appropriate action
- Resolve conflict in an assertive style
- Use conflict constructively creating Win:Win outcomes
Who should attend:
- Managers and Senior Managers with 3 – 5 years experience leading others who hold, or aspire to Head of Department status.
- Principles of Emotional Intelligence(EI)
- EI & Understanding Self
- EI & Self management
- EI & Motivation
- EI & Building relationships
- Managing Stress
- Conflict Resolution
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses