- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 72 Hours
This 3ds Max training package follows the mastering series provided by HELPER in that it is made up of two courses and the application part. The first course, “3ds Max® 2010 Essentials”, provides complete coverage of using 3ds Max from start to finish. The second course mostly tackles more advanced features that transcend the basics to the professional skills. For more details about the contents of each course, please check their respective outlines.
- Learning Autodesk 3ds Max 2010: Design Visualization
- Learning Autodesk 3ds Max 2010: Advanced Features
- Learning Autodesk 3ds Max 2010: Applications
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind 3ds Max.
- Create and manipulate 3D data in 3ds Max.
- Import data from other 3D applications.
- Embellish scenes with the use of materials and maps.
- Create adequate lighting for your environments.
- Boost trainees skills with various professional advanced features and topics.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses