- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Flexible
Social media is the driving force in global social interaction and in order to understand the fast changing world of social media marketing, it is important to keep up to date with the latest social media trends, strategies and channels.
This three-day, hands-on course in social media is a comprehensive look at how to navigate your way around the vast landscape of social media marketing. You will learn how to determine which social media channels will best fit your marketing objectives, your audience profile and expectations. You will also learn how to put together a comprehensive social media strategy, as well as looking at organisations that have used social media successfully and how you can apply their successes to your own business.
What will I learn?
Attendees should have desire to use social media for next generation marketing, with a view to extending their current client/audience reach, as well as having a keen interest in maximising the full potential of social media for marketing and for creating like-minded communities.
In just three days:
- Understand the fast-changing world of social media marketing and how you can leverage its potential in your business
- Learn how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaigns
- Understand the tools required to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms
- Discover ways to build and maintain visibility of all social networking profiles
- Attract leads, boost sales and retain customers through social network channels
- Study and evaluate successful social media campaign case studies
Learn how to produce an editorial calendar and Social Media strategy and learn about the importance of planning their content by defining who their audience is. This course stresses the importance of content and creative ways in nurturing a community around your product/brand - rather than ‘doing’ social media because everyone else is!
- C-Level Executives: CEO, CTO, COO
- Marketing and PR
- Digital, Media and Communications Executives
- Business Development & Sales
- IT, Technical, E-Commerce personnel
This course will equip the delegates with the necessary tools to create a comprehensive social media strategy with additional tips and best practise on how to produce good content. We also look at the different social channels and how key brands have effectively used them.
A world leader in business events
Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At Terrapinn, we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our trade exhibitions are marketplaces for global business.
And we deliver focused industry training in person and on-line.
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. This gives Terrapinn events a global reach and truly international perspective. And we've been doing this for over 25 years.
Living the brand
Our experience, skill, creative vision and commercial drive have built a large portfolio of successful international events. The kind of events that ensure your world class brand gets maximum value from a global stage.
Our brain power stimulates yours
And we believe in the inventive power of the right brain. We’re a creative organisation and use design, story, play and meaning to make our events stimulating experiences that help shape your big ideas.See all Terrapinn courses