- Fees / Price AED 21,051
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Flexible
- Locations Dubai
In just three days you will:
- Enhance your financial knowledge and skills to give you an advantage in your functional roles
- Understand how to read a balance sheet
- Understand how value is created in a business and how can contribute to value-creation
- Understand the nature of planning and how the various phases of planning are used to promote business success
- Executives and managers at all levels and in all functions
- Professionals in all functions
- Fund managers and investment analysts
- Credit analysts and credit controllers
- Treasury managers and staff
- Lawyers and newly-qualified accountants
- Company advisers
A world leader in business events
Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At Terrapinn, we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our trade exhibitions are marketplaces for global business.
And we deliver focused industry training in person and on-line.
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. This gives Terrapinn events a global reach and truly international perspective. And we've been doing this for over 25 years.
Living the brand
Our experience, skill, creative vision and commercial drive have built a large portfolio of successful international events. The kind of events that ensure your world class brand gets maximum value from a global stage.
Our brain power stimulates yours
And we believe in the inventive power of the right brain. We’re a creative organisation and use design, story, play and meaning to make our events stimulating experiences that help shape your big ideas.See all Terrapinn courses
Finance for Non Finance Managers Related Questions
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking