- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Flexible
The workshop is delivered in modules of one hour where the instructor will explain with the aid of practical demonstration then allow the class time to imitate on their terminals. Each Presentation Session will be followed by a one hour practice and problem solving session, short break and before moving onto the next concept.
The techniques used in these workshops are known as ‘Defence Instructional Techniques’ and is a technique for extremely high intensity training with good retention of the concepts trained. The pace of this workshop is extremely fast, high intensity and in places quite pressured.
What will I learn?
- Understand Predictive Analytics and be able to communicate data and your data manipulation ideas in a commonly understood manner.
- Analyze using summary statistics and be able to apply techniques to describe data using Palisade Statools.
- Create your first useable models with Linear and Logistic Regression using Palisade StatTools.
- Collaborate in making sense of your subjective judgment using probability, likelihood and decision trees using Palisade PrecisionTree.
- Design Bayesian network models applying techniques to create Causes and Consequence models using Norsys Netica.
- Heads of Technology
- Heads of Analytics
- Marketing Managers
- Risk Executives
- C-Suite Executives: CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs, CIOs etc
- Business Unit HeadsCards and payments suppliers
Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Cognitive Analytics are seeing explosive growth. There is a shortfall of individuals who understand these concepts. Not having these skills in any industry which aggregates data leads to an enormous competitive disadvantage.
Companies need to be adopting an information based strategy and therefore they need to understand the topics being presented in this course.
A world leader in business events
Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At Terrapinn, we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our trade exhibitions are marketplaces for global business.
And we deliver focused industry training in person and on-line.
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. This gives Terrapinn events a global reach and truly international perspective. And we've been doing this for over 25 years.
Living the brand
Our experience, skill, creative vision and commercial drive have built a large portfolio of successful international events. The kind of events that ensure your world class brand gets maximum value from a global stage.
Our brain power stimulates yours
And we believe in the inventive power of the right brain. We’re a creative organisation and use design, story, play and meaning to make our events stimulating experiences that help shape your big ideas.See all Terrapinn courses
Database Management Related Questions
I want to learn how to use MS SQL Server. I don't have any previous knowledge on coding. I want a...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 MySQL, Database Management, SQL Server