- Price AED 18,070
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai
The 3 Day MBA in Airports is an introductory-level course designed to bridge knowledge gaps and give you true business advantage. It is useful to new entrants, senior managers needing a big picture refresher and professional advisors and suppliers to the industry.
We make it all easy – leading you through the dynamics of airports, their main business drivers, and offering you precious insight into regulations, airport planning, operations, traffic management, funding and terminal design.
What will I learn?
- Understand key terminologies, processes and technologies
- Enhance your credibility with colleagues and clients by mastering industry terminology.
- Learn how to maximise revenue
- Uncover the current and future technologies and trends affecting airports and learn how to increase profit.
- Review funding options
- Look at who is investing in airports and the different funding options available.
- Understand the regulatory environment
- Learn about the roles and objectives of the key regulatory authorities and how they impact the airport business.
- Grasp airport planning and development
- Explore the fundamentals of airport planning – environmental issues, capacity, facilities and politics of airport expansion.
- Understand retail and other commercial revenue streams
- Identify the main sources of non-aeronautical revenue and explore ways of ensuring they are maximised.
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Discover how to understand customer needs, provide excellent customer service and use technology to enhance the customer experience.
- Aviation Authorities
- Law Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Government and Regulators
Take the industry best practices from the course discussions and straightaway begin plans to implement in their organization if they so choose. We prefer the practical approach, and our instructors are equipped to discss in depth if that's what the participants are interested in.
A world leader in business events
Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At Terrapinn, we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our trade exhibitions are marketplaces for global business.
And we deliver focused industry training in person and on-line.
Terrapinn operates from a network of offices in London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Dubai and Johannesburg. This gives Terrapinn events a global reach and truly international perspective. And we've been doing this for over 25 years.
Living the brand
Our experience, skill, creative vision and commercial drive have built a large portfolio of successful international events. The kind of events that ensure your world class brand gets maximum value from a global stage.
Our brain power stimulates yours
And we believe in the inventive power of the right brain. We’re a creative organisation and use design, story, play and meaning to make our events stimulating experiences that help shape your big ideas.See all Terrapinn courses
Mini MBA Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation