- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
This programme provides the essential financial knowledge and skills to enable delegates to successfully recommend appropriate methods of finance and to prepare, understand and evaluate financial accounts for the Oil & Gas industry. It focuses on the finance and accounting issues specifically affecting the industry including: IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Assets, Accounting Approaches, The “Successful Efforts” and “Full Cost” (FC) Method, Accounting for Reserves, Resources & Assets. This programme will feature:
- A detailed understanding of finance and accounting in the Oil & Gas industry, focusing on leading international practice
- Examination and evaluation of the latest techniques
- Skills development via interactive sessions
- Key discussion of the latest accounting issues currently facing the Oil & Gas industry
Is it right for me?
- Those responsible for raising and managing finance
- Those responsible for making or contributing to capital decisions
- Professionals who require a more in-depth understanding of finance and accounting
- Line heads with direct finance and accounting responsibility
- Those responsible for making decisions based on finance budgets
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recommend appropriate methods of financing capital projects
- Evaluate capital investment proposals
- Prepare financial statements in line with International Financial Reporting Standards
- evaluate financial statements to identify and recommend improvements within their own organisation
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - Financing Growth & Capital Projects
- DAY 2 - Accounting in the Oil & Gas Industry
- DAY 3 - Accounting for Reserves, Resources & Assets
- DAY 4 - Business Combinations, Joint Arrangements & Production Sharing Agreements
- DAY 5 - Financial Analysis to Evaluate Performance and Improve Efficiency
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses