The master's program in vocational training design for the transition of current trainees from the status quo to the advanced level of experience, through the provision of educational scope of the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs more attention to design and participation.
THE CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- principles of adult education
- Effective Training Program Properties
- Display Technologies
- Learning and development institutions
- strategy for the education of applications more flexible and using the Internet and also distance learning
- Training of different backgrounds and also different contexts
- Evaluate and improve accounting and
- expansive ideas efficiently
- Identify and define training needs: Why and How of
- formulate effective educational goals
- Apply the concepts of adult education and support and the allocation of foreign materials Climate Development
- The use of training activities and alternatives to lecture and strategies to the needs of different educational techniques and effective inquiry
- good preparation for both the participants and the training session to enhance learning
- Manage and encourage participants from different backgrounds and learning styles with perception of who learned how to address the challenges and participants
- View and simplify the training program and through audio and visual means and releases
- Assessment using a variety of means and at different levels
About IGLA Training
Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
IGLA is a dynamic enterprise that provides a wide range of skills development and training opportunities for people, it is considered one of the top-notch professional development training institutions in Egypt, offering a large selection of professional development programs using a modern perspective of delivery and incorporating the latest management concepts and techniques.
IGLA have the capacity of offering more than 10,000 professionals and trainees annually through its different programs and projects.
Professional development programs presented by IGLA cover a wide range of studies including postgraduate diplomas, professional certificates, executive seminars, short ctheirses and workshops, in addition to tailor-made programs, totaling more than 200 different topics and titles.
Through the development of human capital, they deliver agency-specific training, career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance.
they provide training and assessment in a range of internationally accredited vocational training programs.
their expert assessors and trainers offer a wide range of Skills and experience in their given areas.
their up to date, practical Industry experience is central to their ability to effectively guide and mentor ytheir current staff, or new trainee through the skills required in today's Ever changing economic climatic.
they understand that workplace training needs to support Individual business operations, and provide staff with the skills and attitudes to enable them to become Leaders within industries of the future. See all IGLA Training courses