- Fees / Price from KWD 206
- Duration 3 to 6 Weeks
- Location Kuwait
The Master Professional Personal Trainer Certification provides fitness professionals with the opportunity to earn an advanced fitness certification that is unparalleled in the industry. It’s the only accredited fitness certification with extensive programming for the most common diseases and disorders seen on a regular basis by fitness professionals.
According to recent studies and research, these frequently encountered health issues fall into one of the following categories: cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic and musculoskeletal — all of which are the focus of this certification. In addition, this credential addresses advanced programming for older adults, youth and pre and post-natal women; nutrition and business communication and strategy.
PROPTA introduced the Master Professional Personal Trainer Certification to meet the growing demands of clients and the advanced fitness professionals providing preventative and post-rehabilitative fitness programs. Becoming an a Master Professional Trainer will give you the credentials to work with special populations, taking a leadership role in helping them to improve their fitness levels and overall health. You can market your services directly to fitness clubs, community health clinics, hospitals and senior facilities. This is an incredible opportunity that has been largely ignored. The possibility for growth and professional recognition are virtually untapped.
To Advance to the Master Trainer Level, you are required to be
- currently certified as a Professional Personal Trainer with over of experience and practical application. All registrations will be carefully chosen and approved by the President of the Personal Trainers Association.
- Currently certified as a Nutrition Supervisor with over of experience and practical application.
- The Master Personal Trainer Level is the only level that will allow the candidate to certify students worldwide under the umbrella of the PROPTA. After passing the required course, you will be accepted into the PROPTA family among the PROS as a Director / Examiner.
- No renewal fees will be applied to anyone qualified and certified into this program as long as you are an active member for the Personal Trainers Association and you have met all the criteria and hours for education and experience.
The Personal Trainers Association – PROPTA™ / USPTA™ / PTA™ also know and the “Private Trainers Association” is one of the leading education bodies in the United States and worldwide for educating professional fitness and conditioning trainers and Nutrition and Diet Therapy. It was established in 1980 by noted bodybuilder and Mr. USA title holder Joe AntTheiri, and is based in Los Angeles, California.See all The Professional Personal Trainers Association courses