The goals of the proposed MSIT program are:
- Provide IT professionals with graduate-level technical knowledge that would help them conduct advanced research and solve advanced IT-related problems.
- Develop the technical and analytical skills of IT professionals needed for building advanced IT systems.
- Increase the awareness of IT professionals of their social and ethical responsibilities.
- Improve the effective communication skills of IT professionals.
- Develop the desire of IT professionals for pursuing lifelong learning.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply current techniques, skills, and necessary tools in IT practices
- Demonstrate and apply focused knowledge in areas of specialization in Information Technology
- Formulate, analyze and solve problems within the discipline
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem investigation and research skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Recognize the social and ethical responsibilities of a professional working in the discipline
- Recognize the need for, and engage in life-long learning; and
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish common goals
About Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University is licensed by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and all of its degree programs have received accreditation by the Ministry. The University is also accredited across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Iran, and all its degree programs are recognized by the various Ministries of Education in these countries.See all Abu Dhabi University courses