- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Duration / Course length: 1 - 2 Years
- Accrediting countries: USA, UAE
The Department of Computer Science offers a Master of Science in Information, Network, and Computer Security. The program, applied in nature, is focused on the study of several important security skills that are in short supply. It addresses aspects of security, providing a comprehensive understanding of security and its implications on networks, web services, infrastructure, databases, and software design. Specific areas of study include, but are not limited to, best practices in security, network protection, intrusion detection, and hacker exploits.
The degree is ideally suited for students with engineering and computer science backgrounds who intend to play a leading role in implementation and management of computer and network security systems.
The program's objective is to provide students with depth and breadth in the area of information, network, and computer security. The program will prepare students for employment and further graduate studies in computer science and computer security.
Example of core and elective modules:
- Core: Operating System Security, Computer Security Risk Management and Legal Issues, Cryptography
- Elective: Distributed Systems, Data Centre Security, Database Systems
Graduates or business professionals with engineering, information technology and computer science backgrounds.
How will I be assessed?
Interview with admission on campus.
As per Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research requirements.
A global, private institution of higher education, NYIT has 13,000 students on campuses in North America, China, the Middle East, and online.
Since 1955, NYIT has pursued its mission to:
- Provide career-oriented professional education
- Give all qualified students access to opportunity
- Support applications-oriented research that benefits the larger world
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.