The MBA program uses a stimulating blend of case studies, exercises, discussions, group work, simulations and lectures to present course material in the most effective way. This balanced teaching approach is used to maximize the learning experience.
Using this blend of learning methods, the program prepares students to manage, motivate, innovate and lead. The course content has been designed specifically to achieve the objectives of the course and is presented using a variety of best-practice delivery methods. MBA course material is delivered with an emphasis on the practitioner perspective, making the learning experience particularly relevant for experienced managers.
The mission of the MBA program is to produce graduates who will be prepared to advance into top managerial positions in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources and other departments in both the private and public sectors of the economy.
The program offers the best combination of a small, intimate learning environment and cutting-edge classes taught by an internationally respected faculty.
- Prepare students for successful and productive careers as business professionals in industry and government.
- Prepare students to have the knowledge and skills to adapt to a dynamic multidisciplinary business environment.
- Improve leadership, interpersonal communication, critical thinking and team-building skills.
- Design different business strategies and determine the appropriate implementation methodologies that would improve overall organization results.
- Analyze organizational issues from an international perspective of today's global marketplace.
- Discuss approaches to communication and interpersonal skills.
- Apply various advanced models to compute the profit and loss accounting for an organization.
- Critique financial factors that affect an organization's performance.
- Write marketing plan and identify critical factors for successful implementation.
- Investigate tools and models, which deliver more efficient decision making process.
- Use project management techniques to demonstrate abilities of dealing with different specialties studied in the program.
About Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University is licensed by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and all of its degree programs have received accreditation by the Ministry. The University is also accredited across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Iran, and all its degree programs are recognized by the various Ministries of Education in these countries.See all Abu Dhabi University courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 23, 2017 General, MBA