- Locations: ELM Business School, No. 15, Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Duration: 18 Months
- Prepares candidates for employment in management roles and to make a significant contribution to their employers
- Provides students with a broad awareness of organizational issues
- Examines the implications of management theories in understanding senior management roles and responsibilities
- Provides more functional specialist knowledge of Business Management such as finance, human resources, strategy and marketing
- Engages students in high-level strategic analysis and facilitates them in developing the personal attributes critical to leadership success
- Enables candidates to understand, respond to and lead change with a strong practical and professional orientation
- Inclusion in ARU's extensive business and alumni networks in the UK and Europe for your future career and business success
- Benefit from links between the ARU MBA and international partner institutions fostered through international websites, residentials and conferences
- Access to the Anglia Ruskin Virtual Learning Environment to support the MBA eg. online course materials
Below are the entry requirements for Master of Business Administration:
- An undergraduate degree from a UK university with a minimum Second Class (Hons) Lower and two years of relevant work experience postgraduation
- An academic or professional qualification equivalent to a UK honours degree and IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (for applicants whose first language is not English) and two years of relevant work experience postgraduation
- Prior Experiential Learning (PEL) in a post of management or professional responsibility over an extended period of time
Each credit-rated module is assessed by an assignment, often work or case-based. There are no formal examinations. This ensures that learning is context-specific and transferred to the organisation.
Assessments have a strong practical and professional orientation, enabling students to develop a range of practical management skills relevant to senior roles in their organisation. Work-based assignments are used where relevant and practical, to help them to relate their learning to their work environment, increase their knowledge of that environment, help raise their profile and ensure their sponsor gains immediate, practical benefits.
About Help University
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incubator of outstanding graduates, a model of selective excellence, and as a community-caring institution.
All these years our educational goals have been to prepare students for their first job graduate school, to prepare students for their subsequent career and to prepare students for a fulfilling and productive life. The drives of our vision are our values which are based on “Pride Of Achievement, Sharing Success, The Courage to Be, To Be compassionate, and To be Significant”See all Help University courses