- Price TBA
- Duration 24 Months
- Locations Zamalek
The global business environment of today needs executives who recognize global trends and respond successfully to them. This MBA program raises the standards of management knowledge and practice through the study and understanding of management theory based on empirical research. MSM MBA participants are given the opportunity to share their expertise with fellow students and faculty members from all over the world. An innovative and stimulating learning environment is created in which the participants’ knowledge and skills are continuously challenged both inside and outside the classroom.
The MSM MBA outreach program is based on the same program offered in the Netherlands as well as in more than worldwide. It consists of three segments:
- Functional Core Segment: provides a solid knowledge base in each of the major management disciplines and courses with broader focus with a multidisciplinary nature.
- Integration Segment: offers one course that covers the cultural backbone of management in addition to an integrated workshop that covers all learned disciplines compiled. This segment also includes the submission of a master thesis, that is based on a current business research project of the participants’ choice.
- Specialization Module: contains a number of expert specializations. Participants can choose among Marketing Management, Strategic Management or Banking and Finance focuses.
The MBA degree offered by MSM embodies the state-of-the-art postgraduate education in business administration to young and mid-career professionals to advance their knowledge and practice of management and to train them to lead in a dynamic global business environment.
The courses of the program are:
- Functional Corse Segment
- Integration Segment
- Specialization Segmen
- Selective Specializations
- Marketing Management Specialization
- Strategic Management Specialization
- Banking & Finance Specialization
The Regional IT Institute was established in 1992 as a center of excellence for the design, delivery and dissemination of training and professional development programs in a variety of domains and fields aiming at the formulation of world class managers, experts, practitioners and trainers.
The Regional IT Institute is a non-profit regional training and human resource development institute that, since its inception, was established to become one of the leading institutions in the region in training and professional development. Its mandate is the design and delivery of academic and training development programs to help leverage skills and knowledge in various management, business, and information technology fields. As a regional entity, it serves the region through its operations and activities and the exchange of knowledge and experience with regional institutions through the joint development and implementation in various countries. The Regional IT Institute employs instructors and lecturers from Egypt, the Middle East, Europe, the United States and Canada.
The Regional IT Institute is a subsidiary of the Regional Information Technology and Software Engineering Center (RITSEC). RITSEC was founded by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), the Arab Fund for Social & Economic Development (AFSED) and is hosted by the Egyptian government through the Information and Decision Support Center (IDSC), it was conceived by Dr. Hisham El Sherif; RITSEC Chairman to help accelerate the development of the information technology and software engineering industry in the Arab region. As a non-profit organization, it was originally supported financially by contributions from its founders as well as by designing and delivering various projects and activities for sustainable purposes.