- Locations: Agouza
- Duration: 2 Years
This program is designed to qualify middle and senior managers in companies, institutions and state agencies in all sectors and make them acquire modern managerial skills to improve the standards of performance in all sectors According to the scientific and research principles, with an emphasis on professional and applicable aspects.
- University Graduate, a bachelor of commerce from one of the Egyptian universities or its equivalent from another institute with a minimum pass rate of GOOD. Also, applicants graduated from other faculties, with a pass rate of GOOD, are welcomed to proceed and should take the determined prerequisite courses according to the program's council decisions.
- Applicants graduated with a pass rate (good) can be accepted after obtaining a diploma.
- A minimum of two years practical experience.
- Successfully Pass the English Language Test with minimum score of (450), from Cairo University, Ain Shams University, The British Council or the Amideast within one year from registration.
- Obtaining the ICDL within one year from registration.
- The admission application from the MBA department.
- Graduation Certificate
- Academic Transcript for non- commercials.
- The accreditation from the supreme council of universities for applicants from universities not affiliated to the council.
- 4 photos.
- Position of the military statues for those under 30 years.
- Updated C.V
- Certificate of 2 years' experience.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the ID Card/ Passport
- Classes meet twice a week on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses