MA in Translation offered by the School of Translators - Dubai at USJ caters for all needs and levels.
The program objectives are:
- Translating texts from Arabic into English and vice-versa
- Managing information and documentation of a specialized linguistic database
- Proofreading of translation works
- Analyzing the translation operation
- Developing oneself as per the ethics and deontology of translation
The curriculum covers thematic concepts and terminologies related to various fields such as literature, media, copywriting, law, economy, banking, technology and international conferences. The courses requisite professional arabic and english writing.
MA in Translation offered by the School of Translators Dubai focuses on students who would want to work in the following fields: Governmental Institutions, Banking and Financial Markets, Non-Governmental Institutions, Law Firms, and Media and Communications.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.