- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Deira
Master Management Consulting training at AIAL offers a combination of academic research strategies and consultancy approaches to give students the tools necessary for a career as a consultant. It also emphasizes strong personal, research and interviewing skills, which helps students select the most appropriate tools for formulating their arguments, for avoiding pitfalls and for providing their clients with real added value.
Over the last decades consultancies are growing, and so is their share in the professional service industry. There is a growing demand for guidance in change processes, for specific expert knowledge, for application of knowledge and for tailor made research that can support decision making processes. Management consultants thus support the management function in organizations as external adviser.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA) The AAPM ® is the regulatory body for the much sought after AAPM ™ Designations and Credentials. The AAPM ™ Executive Designation Programs provide the assurance that the holder has met the suggested criteria for graduate credentials set out in the Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision and Dicta.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- about the issues and questions related to management consulting
- about your clients’ organizations and their strategic choices related to uncertainties
- how to complete evaluation assignments and advice assignments
- how to build arguments that help to legitimize evaluations or recommendations
- how to present research findings with an action orientation
- how to contribute to planned change with change interventions
- how to assess the effectiveness of consultancy tools and methods
- how to conduct academic research about consultancies and the consulting process
The specialization in Management Consulting will prepare you for a job in consulting as:
- a junior consultant or research associate at a consulting company
- a junior policy adviser at a ministry or with local government
- an internal consultant working in business
- a general in-company management trainee
- an academic researcher in the field of consulting
- an independent consultant
You are qualified to take this Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Management Consulting
- Strategy and Organization
- Transport and Supply Chain Management
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses